Thursday, August 28, 2014

Love Paris Album at The Piece by Piece





WHERE:   The Piece by Piece                                                                                              37485 Niles Blvd., Fremont (510) 894-2488

WHEN:   Sunday, November 16th

TIME:      10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (bring a lunch!)

FEE:         $65.00
 
Have you been to Paris? Plan to go someday?  Or, maybe you just love all things Paris, like I do.   And, if you love antique photo albums too, then you won’t want to miss this class! 

You’ll create a beautifully covered album with an Eiffel Tower collage under glass and encased in rhinestones. I’ll show you how I’ve altered a 5x7 Idea-Ology book to create a vintage inspired binding with lace pockets, a peek-a-boo window, and a fun fabric board too!  We’ll use Paris themed paper (Glamour & Grunge) by Melissa Frances.  


STUDENT SUPPLY LIST:
Ranger Black Soot Distress paint
Dry Adhesive for attaching paper to chipboard – I like 3/8” wide Scor-tape
Wet Adhesive-clear drying (The Ultimate Glue, Aleene’s Super Thick Tacky Glue or E6000 )
Craft knife (I prefer a “box cutter” style knife)
Self-healing mat
Basic kit:  Scissors, paper cutter, bone folder

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to purchase the tutorial. I live in North Carolina.
cmbillings@embarqmail.com